Koch Glitsch is looking for a Manufacturing Assistant to join the team. In this opportunity, you would have the chance to work with our Management Team as a resourceful critical thinker. A successful candidate in this role will have experience as a highly organized self-directed individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So, we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive, and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Various duties can include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating smooth transition from the manufacturing to shipping teams
- Capturing and entering data such as team goals, individual metrics, and machine metrics as well as transcribing paper documents to electronic documents.
- Assist in developing, tracking, and measuring projects and initiatives in the manufacturing shop.
- Assist in developing employee training and new hire orientations.
- Develop solid working relationships with plant personnel and obtain a comprehensive working knowledge of the operational process to provide effective analytics and recommendations that drive value.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Microsoft Office experience to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of technical administrative support experience
- Manufacturing or industrial experience
- Experience with Power Bi, SharePoint, Salesforce, and ERP systems
- Experience supporting leadership/ management roles
- Experience using booking tools or SAP
- Experience in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple departments
- Organizing and/or creating visual representations (spreadsheets, reports, slide shows, etc.) of data
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf