RELCO is seeking a Project Manager to be responsible for directing projects both internally and our external customer base from a project’s inception to its completion. In this position you will manage large complex projects while overseeing budgets, project schedules, ordering materials and supporting the execution teams.
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead small to large scale capital equipment projects from conception, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and final performance testing.
- Provides direction to engineers, designers, and CAD operators for the creation of engineering drawings both internally and externally.
- Provides attentiveness to detail, follow-up procedures, and documentation of action; proficient in time-management and personal organization following company standards.
- Budget Control – assists by estimating costs (design and material) for specified process; seeks alternative methods that reduce cost of design; reviews activities to ensure design stays within projected costs
- Client Interface – effectively responds to the needs and requests of clients, as required
- Provides onsite and/or offsite direction and support to Field Installers and Superintendents throughout the equipment installation, startup, and commissioning phases of a project
- Assists in updating all data and drawings for final project completion and turnover
- Inform all stakeholders weekly on project needs/deliverables/activities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in food, dairy, and/or beverage production
- CAD Skills (3d and 2d)
- Travel of 25% domestic and on occasion international to customer and supplier sites
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with processes in food and dairy production facilities
- PMP Certification and/or bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- MS Project or Primavera P6 Scheduling Software
- Self-starting, resourceful, ability to multitask and perform duties to schedule
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf