Partnership Tax Manager
Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in America, is seeking a Partnership Tax Manager to join our growing partnership tax team in the Atlanta, GA, Wichita, KS, Dallas, TX or Lisle, IL office. Because Koch Industries reinvests 90% of earnings in the company, we continually grow and this creates the need for additional talent to support the business as well as generates ample opportunities to develop professionally and advance your career. Whether you have experience in partnership or corporate income taxation, if you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your tax career with an experienced team who will invest in your professional development, consider a role at Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Apply Subchapter K - Partnership Taxation to calculate income allocations and maintain attributes for assigned partnerships
- Review US partnership income tax returns (Forms 1065, 8865 and Schedule K-1’s)
- Research tax impacts and determine required disclosures related to transactions
- Update projections based on business forecasts
- Build and develop relationships across the Koch companies to understand and optimize the various business tax positions
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to the team and leadership
- Develop and train others in partnership taxation
- Identify opportunities for innovation and share ideas for transformation that will drive value in the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Taxation or a JD
- 4+ years’ of experience in a corporate income taxation role
- 2+ years’ experience working with partnership tax compliance and planning
- Have a proficient working understanding of Subchapter K - Partnership Taxation
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Master's degree in Taxation
- Experience with partnership structuring, entity formation and mergers & acquisitions
- ASC 740, formerly FAS 109, accounting for income taxes experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf