Senior Process Engineer - Dairy
RELCO is seeking a Senior Process Engineer - Dairy to join their Stratford, WI team! This role will work closely with our project teams to provide direction to the project engineer on all matters of the project’s overall process and design function as well as help develop and implement cheese process systems and equipment. This role can sit in the Stratford, WI or Wilmar, MN RELCO office, and is eligible for relocation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with quotation teams at RELCO and/or directly with the customer to design systems and specify components to fill the customer’s need focused on cheese systems
- Provide Critical Design Reviews and associated approvals at Critical Design Review points per policy
- Give technical support and advice to the coworkers in the organization and/or customer’s organization
- Prepare Functional Descriptions of the process for use by the controls area in programming the controls systems
- Direct commissioning of projects assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Process engineering experience in a food, beverage, or dairy facility
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook and PPT
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in food technology, dairy science, chemical engineering, or chemistry
- Process engineering experience with a focus on dairy or cheese production
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf