Business Process Improvement Lead (Remote)
This opportunity is open to remote work in the US, with a strong preference to be based in Chicago, IL
Do you want to be part of a rapidly transforming organization? Are you skilled in all facets of project & process support, communication (written, visual), digital collaboration and helping drive the organizational effectiveness of a new organization? Molex is seeking a Business Process Architect to add to its growing team.
The Molex Organizational Change Management Team is growing & searching for an experienced Business Process Improvement Lead to report into the Manager, BPM. This role will play a key role in developing the process architecture and end to end process landscape for Molex.
This person will focus on supporting large scale transformation programs that impact people, process, and technology. This role will work closely with the Organizational Change Management (OCM) team and Global Process Owners. The role requires a balance of strategic thinking, organizational change, business process implementation/improvement and tactical project support. Digital collaboration experience is a must.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and facilitate workshops and meetings to analyze current state operational processes, tools and systems, and define challenges and opportunities
- Partner closely with Global Process Owners & PMO to understand next generation tools and capabilities, and recommend how they should be deployed
- Conduct in-depth process analysis and propose how existing processes can be transformed through automation and digitization
- Help document requirements for Transformation projects and work closely with technical resources to ensure processes meet user needs
- Prepare presentations for business leaders and key stakeholders to communicate both process opportunities, progress and accomplishments.
- Influence and align cross-functional teams that include but are not limited to, planning and order fulfilment, supply chain, logistics, finance and sales operations
- Facilitate key deliverables for projects including business requirement documents, journey mapping, blueprinting, and level 1 through level 4 process design
- Develop and Maintain Molex Service Catalog
- Establish and own business process governance structure with support of GPO
- Design end-to-end processes regardless of functional silos
- Work with business experts to capture “as is” and future state business processes
- Partner with Change Management and Program Managers to ensure business process changes are communicated and user community is appropriately trained
- Understand how KPI and PPI tie up to business strategy to optimize the whole
- Lead process design sessions with key stakeholders Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and internal stakeholders by applying expertise of business process analysis and business process modelling to identify gaps and develop design/enhancement recommendations
- Recommend changes and integrate business models and processes to support the future of the organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years working in an organization and supporting leadership/teams
- Ability to build business partnerships and influence others without formal authority
- Experience communicating cross-functionally within all levels of an organization
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience facilitating and presenting
- Experience handling multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Expert in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and collaboration tools (Teams, SharePoint, other)
- Experience in BPM Tools such as Signavio/ARIS
- Advanced Process Modelling skills
- Ability to travel globally, up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Related manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced degree preferred in Business Management/Process Management
- Experience with Agile methodologies and LEAN/Six Sigma
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $80,000-$120,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf