INTEL DIRECTOR EP
The Director of Intelligence is based in Wichita, Kansas and will be responsible for leading a team of analysts that assess information to produce intelligence reports, presentations, travel briefs, and security assessments for executive clientele. The Director will be responsible for leading the identification, analysis and management of physical and electronic data risks related to our internal customers and Executive Protection (EP) operations. Develop and deliver comprehensive risk assessments to determine the probability and impact of critical incidents as well as identifying mitigation and improvement opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Overseeing quality control for all internal and external products and analysis, to include written and oral presentations to executive clientele
- Encourage and facilitate the professional development of analysts and team members
- Monitor, discover, and analyze internal and external threats against our clients’ assets utilizing open-source information, social media monitoring, and other effective tools and resources
- Create and deliver written country/locale assessments, scenario analyses, and risk trend assessments to our customers
- Monitor trends, develop recommendations, and advise our security teams and leadership on emerging issues which could impact customer travel or interests
- Prepare and present tactical and strategic intelligence assessments identifying gaps and solutions
- Provide support, guidance, and leadership to EP program personnel in matters related to travel, logistics and special events, to ensure all regulatory and company controls are considered
- Assist in development of crisis management plans, to include development of response strategies related to EP critical incidents
- Maintain an extensive liaison program with key contacts in local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies and those in the EP private sector to facilitate information exchange and knowledge sharing
- Ability to work independently, take ownership, and deliver results with little or no supervision
- Acts decisively and makes difficult decisions under pressure as a subject matter expert
- Delivers to client needs or finds an appropriate solution
- Integrity and commitment to keep high level discussions and strategic plans confidential
- Skills to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Long-term thinking and vision philosophy
- Leads a service culture focused on our clients
- Emotional intelligence and experience appropriately engaging with executive customers and clientele
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading and developing teams of security analysts that are responsible for creating solutions for complex security issues or concerns
- Experience in proactively researching and analyzing the current and future needs of the clientele and executing plans against those needs
- International travel and security work experience and a degree of existing networks
- Experience preparing and delivering detailed intelligence documentation, analytical reports and threat assessments to executive level customers and clients
- Experience researching Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) and social media to assess threats and produce detailed reports
- Security and intelligence project management and execution experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications – ppt, word, excel, outlook
- Experience in engaging and providing services and products to executive level clients
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor of Science degree in security or similar degree area with 10+ years’ experience in corporate or government intelligence
- Previous or current secret or top-secret clearance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf