Process Engineer - Come Grow with us!
RELCO is seeking a Process Engineer with a focus on powder handling to join to our engineering team. This position is responsible for coordinating and commissioning customer projects as assigned.
The role can report to the Willmar, MN or Stratford, WI office. Open to discussion for experienced candidates to be home based. This role requires travel up to 40%.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform and/or approve engineering calculations and document them for powder handling systems and/or components
- Coordinate engineering activities as needed with Sales and Estimating Engineers in the design of potential powder handling projects
- Direct on-site commissioning of process equipment
- Approve project Process and Instrumentation Drawings and General Arrangement Drawings
- Prepare Functional Descriptions of the powder handling system for use by the automation group to program the controls system
- Read and approve the Sales Engineer’s quotation/contract as it pertains to process operation and scope of supply
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in dairy or food industry regulations
- Knowledge of bulk solids handling
- Understanding of pipe routing and design in pneumatic conveying systems
- Fluent in Microsoft Office in a business environment
- Ability to travel 40%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Food Technology, Dairy Science, or Chemistry
- 5+ years’ experience in powder handling areas such as dilute or dense phase conveying, powder storage systems, bulk bag and 25kg bag filling systems, dust control systems, and explosion suppression systems
- Ability to create the calculations or modeling required to design and size conveying systems
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Together, RELCO and Koch Separation Solutions Company, provide separation solutions for the Food, Beverage, Life Sciences and Industrial Markets. We create transformative solutions through collaboration innovation, project execution, and high emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf