Technical Marketing Associate
At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics, and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands, create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, and deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations, and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including Dytek® intermediates, and Cordura® Advanced fabrics.
Our Camden South Carolina site is currently looking for a Technical Marketing Associate.
As a Technical Marketing Associate you will support the development of products at the site, work with outward facing customers, partner with various teams to drive current technologies, and introduce new technology tools that enhance productivity, efficiency, and customer engagement. As your capabilities increases, there are opportunities to gain additional responsibilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Learn and use established equipment / processes, and develop test procedures
- Manage and execute tests in a lab environment
- Have an initiative for solving problems with a strong emphasis on innovation
- Lead projects to address quality issues & root cause analysis
- Execute timely work while managing resources
- Display sound economic thinking to help prioritize assignments
- Exercise critical thinking skills and organizational abilities
- Achieve goals with minimal guidance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform technical problem solving through a systematic approach
- Experience creating and implementing communications plans to multiple partners and workstreams
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Willing to travel up to ~15% as necessary, as capabilities increase additional travel may be required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in high tensile nylon fiber manufacturing, weaving, and/or dyeing and finishing textile processes
- Effective communications:
- Ability to communicate findings thru presentations, written & verbal forms effectively to the targeted audience
- Ability to be calm in stressful situations
- Deliver difficult messages
- Ability to work with wide range of people with various backgrounds and knowledge
- Work collaboratively with other people in group settings to accomplish group goals
- Ability to meet and interact with customers, internally & externally
- Market intelligence:
- Identify and address unmet needs through data analysis and feedback
- Develop skills to obtain market insights
- Experience in Share point and Sales Force
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf