This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA transforms daily life through its innovations in the nylon and specialty materials industries. You may find INVISTA's products in your clothing, carpets, automobiles, and computers—just to name a few.
INVISTA is currently seeking a Software Engineer for our manufacturing execution systems (MES) product team. This role will be responsible for partnering with our operations leadership and our sites to drive the advancement of modern applications and technologies to reduce complexity and to improve the MES user experience. As part of a global team, you will need to have good communications skills, a contribution mindset, be able to adapt to changing demands, and build strong relationships
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Apply critical thinking to solve problems across complex and distributed systems
- Develop and implement alternatives to address business needs
- Collaborate proactively with internal product teams, vendors, and partners for enhancements, application upgrades, and operational support
- As part of a product team, you will apply a DevOps approach to delivering a portfolio of applications (SaaS, third-party software, and internal applications) interacting with business partners, understanding their technical requirements, and executing on solutions to meet their needs
- Communicate effectively to business partners, IT teams and leadership on status, risks and roadblocks, and aid team members in overcoming obstacles
- Partner with the business and external parties to continually find methods to reduce support and incident volume through monitoring, appropriate prioritization, and ensuring best practices are leveraged
- Optimize agility and performance by leveraging cloud deployments, containerization, and serverless computing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or 2+ years of work experience in IT
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications
- Experience working closely with businesses and technical leaders/teams to solve real world problems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Professional experience in learning and applying new technology and concepts
- Experience with the containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) deploying applications in cloud and serverless framework
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.