Director, Integrated Nylon
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
INVISTA is seeking a Director, Integrated Nylon to join our Strategy and Business Development (“SBD”) team!
A successful candidate for this role will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent strategic and economic thinking skills with a passion to build and develop a high performing team with the capabilities to advance INVISTA’s vision.
- Passion for profitable growth, willingness to challenge the status quo, and an ability to act as a change agent at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and influence business leaders and others to successfully drive point-of-view and strategy and make specific recommendations.
- Proactive, high-energy, and self-motivated working style paired with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to dynamically manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative with the ability to work effectively across different groups and organizations.
- Excellent strategic and economic thinking skills and passion for leadership and development of a cross-capability team.
- Ability to simplify complex analysis and communicate (written and verbal) at multiple levels of the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the INVISTA Nylon SBD team and partner with INVISTA Nylon business leaders to develop proprietary and actionable point-of-view and strategies supporting potential investment opportunities.
- Partner with INVISTA Nylon business leaders to develop and/or refresh their vision, key strategies and key initiatives as warranted.
- Originate, package and present opportunities for challenge and approval to all levels of INVISTA and Koch leadership.
- Lead and develop INVISTA Nylon SBD resources. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a pipeline of Strategy and Business Development talent that exceeds the Nylon business’ expectations for POV and strategy development.
- Ensuring SBD Analysts/Associates gain solid competency around Koch’s economic and POV frameworks and mental models.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or Business or related field of study
- Experience working with business leaders to develop and prioritize strategies and key initiatives.
- 3+ years experience directly leading and developing talent with a range of experience levels.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- 3+ years experience in corporate, commercial, and/or business development.
- Industry knowledge of the chemical intermediates, fiber or polymer industries.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.