Territory Sales Representative (Remote in Illinois)
At Koch Agronomic Services (KAS) we foster long-lasting relationships by delivering innovative, science-based plant nutrient solutions that boost yield potential, and reduce environmental impact. Examining and understanding the science that affects crops and turf helps us to create technologies that can optimize our customers’ fertilizer investments.
We are currently seeking two motivated and self-driven Territory Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidates will manage sales within the states of Illinois and Iowa calling on dealers, distribution and Ag retailers driving sales growth.
This role will be home based in the territory that is being supported, one position is based anywhere Illinois and one is based anywhere in Iowa. Position will include a company car with extensive seasonal travel, day and overnight trips.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with already established key accounts and maximize profitable growth in the region
- Develop a sales strategy and prioritization plan with the Territory Business Manager
- Form point of view on effective sales strategies and tactics for the territory and motivate position resulting in value creation
- Partner with already established key accounts and reach out to new accounts to maximize profitable growth in the region
- Develop, own, and manage relationships with key customers and targets
- Execute sales forecast and growth plans
- Knowledge share with team and colleagues
- Offer insight for point of view development and product portfolio expansion
- Work with marketing and product line to generate tools and ideas for value creation
- Present and educate to audiences such as: Retail sales staffs and Growers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with or understanding of field based value-added agriculture sales / marketing experience
- Experience with or understanding of the crop, seed, fertilizer, chemical or Ag business
What Will Put You Ahead
- A broad portfolio to or within the distribution channel
- Manufacturer or Retail sales experience in Ag fertility, chemical, or biological sales
- Retail facility management experience
Position is not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf