Propylene Process Control Leader
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our Propylene Business is hiring a Propylene Process Controls Leader to join our team. This role will be responsible for the advanced process control capability across two operating sites in Houston and Longview, Texas. The role will be required to be at one of the two plant locations with travel expectation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This position is responsible for the advanced process control capability across two operating sites located in Houston and Longview, Texas including:
- Leading a cross site team focused on building a shared vision for process control in a culture of continuous improvement that will strengthen and streamline work processes, create value, and eliminate operational waste.
- Develop and improve process control capability to improve long-term economic performance of our assets.
- Design and deploy process control strategies that ensures processes and equipment are operated within design and optimized to achieve more efficient results.
- Manage and drive Advanced Process Control (APC), Distributed Control System (DCS), State Based Control (SBC), and Process Control Network (PCN) initiatives to deliver business objectives.
- Site Leadership Team member at both Houston and Longview
- Steward of MBM Culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- 8+ Years of experience in process engineering or process control
- 3+ years experience specifically with process control
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- BS/BA in engineering or business
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master's degree in engineering or business
- Experience with:
- State Based Control Knowledge
- Field Device Manager (FDM)
- Honeywell Control system
- DeltaV Control systems
- Operations Leadership Experience
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf