Seattle Account Manager
Molex is looking for an experienced account manager to manage and grow Tier 1 consumer tech accounts in Seattle marketplace with a primary objective of growing profit and revenue for Molex. The position will be focused on creating new demand and sustaining existing business at focus accounts. This position will be the primary interface between the customers and Molex, and be responsible for educating customers on the value Molex brings to the marketplace. The position will be based in the Seattle area with occasional travel within North America and Asia.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for selling the entire Molex portfolio of products to the targeted account base. The Account Manager will be expected to show a record of continuous profitable yearly growth.
- Expected to show a strong, steady pipeline of demand creation activities to fuel continuous territory growth. It will be the AM’s job to prioritize his or her own work load to maximize the performance to important growth metrics.
- Responsible for successfully tracking business designed into your territory that is ultimately bought elsewhere to assure Molex captures this indirect revenue.
- Work within a team environment and take direction when needed.
- Due to the worldwide supply chain needs of the accounts in the territory, it will be necessary to be available occasionally for late hour conference calls due to the time difference with Asia.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in sales/account manager role in electronics manufacturing
- Ability to self-motivate to successfully prioritize own workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to understand customer needs and effectively sell solutions to both the customer and supporting Molex Business Unit.
- Ability to effectively build strategic customer and distributor relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex’s ability to win business.
- Ability to influence others both within Molex and at the customer base
- A sound understanding of the electronics industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, and face-to-face.
- Projects a professional and credible image, well respected in the marketplace.
- Proficient use of MS Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual in Mandarin
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf