Mgr, Program Sr
"We make a connected world possible, by working together as a global team to enable technology that transforms the future and improves people’s lives."
Manufacturing Plant Team Leader responsible for meeting or exceeding the Project Plan in terms of Cost, Quality and Timing.
Focal Point during the New Product Development Process.
Supports Division Product Manager / Project Manager
Communicate to manufacturing entity marketing information that will help to define needs as, technology, capacity, resources, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuous communication with PM, BDM, PjM in all the different stages of the program. P1-P8
- Coordinates with the plant the evaluation of the project to define feasibility.
- Coordinates activities within the plant to complete quotes and customer proposals.
- Main contact during phase 2 with the BU team to define manufacturing strategy.
- Coordination of all the activities (planning, materials, quality, testing) for sample production and initial production.
- Follow divisional plans to successfully meet customer’s milestones.
- Ensure Project Cost, Scope and Timing deliverables are met.
- Ensure Molex Product Development Process (PDP) and procedures are utilized for Projects.
- Forecast CFT staffing needs for Project.
- Lead the Cross Functional Team during the project ensuring the CFT meets the customer expectations and deliverables.
- Work efficiently and effectively with CFT members and their functional managers.
- Lead Project as Voice of the Customer for the organization during the New Product Development process.
- Participate in customer presentations related to New Product Development and Manufacture.
- Engage Management support proactively to address barriers and other events that require lead team support to meet the Project Plan.
• 5+ years relevant experience in successfully managing life cycle of Electronic Products (PCBs).
• Experience working with global CFT´s, Engineering, customers, plants and vendors. Automotive Projects
- English Professional proficiency technical & business.
- Plan development and execution, organization, decision-making, problem-solving, risk and issue identification and resolution.
- Escalation level for issues on allocation and /or customer demand fluctuations.
- Monitor profitability of the product line assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree Engineering,