Supply Chain Manager - Specialties Intermediates
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
INVISTA is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Supply Chain Manager. The preferred location for this position is Kennesaw, GA and secondary alternatives are any INVISTA location in Wichita, KS and Wilmington, DE.
INVISTA’s Supply Chain capability is seeking a strategic leader who has proven success in exhibiting Principled EntrepreneurshipTM (initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, economical/critical thinking skills, contribution motivated and continuous improvement mindset) and driving/leading transformation. The primary responsibility is to drive/lead the Sales and Operations Planning for one of the Specialties Intermediates product lines/business units.
The role requires strong leadership by influence, commercial acumen, and collaboration capability. Successful candidates must be able to identify, develop and drive profitable strategies to optimize our supply chain, including understanding of key risks, opportunities, constraints, and economic considerations as a key partner of the Specialties Intermediates business team. The Supply Chain Manager must also have strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization while also acting with a sense of urgency and driving collaborative results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Accountable for Global Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) for Specialties Intermediates Product line/business unit including:
- Demand forecasting via sales forecast, market point of view, and advanced analytics
- Develop optimized supply plans (production and purchase) with a range of outcomes to meet global internal and external demand
- Integration with downstream business units
- Inventory planning and position management
- Lead scenario analysis, opportunity framing and decision support in supply strategies, market demand, asset planning and network design
- Use, maintain, upgrade current planning systems/knowledge system and profitable implementation of technology to improve speed and effectiveness of decision making
- Input into long term capacity investment
- Coordination and influence of key activities in sales, finance, logistics, operations, sourcing, R&D, and commercial leadership
- Origination of value creation opportunities to improve business results and drive virtuous cycle of mutual benefit with customers, suppliers, and internal counterparts
- Identify, develop, and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key third parties in support of the Specialties Intermediates business
- Requirements development and statement of work
- Alternative identification and capability assessment
- Contract structuring and execution
- Drive Mutually beneficial solutions, conflict resolution
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years professional experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Logistic or closely related experience
- Experience leading by indirect/direct influence
- Able and willing to travel up to 25%, including internationally
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in SAP, other ERP system, and/or supply chain planning systems
- Experience in using advanced analytics to drive better business decisions
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf