Sales and Operations Business Process Analyst (m/f/d)
The Business process for Sales and Operations (S&OP), will have amongst his/her responsibility do drive process and system design, driving consistency across the different regions. In this role, the S&OP Business Process Analyst, will support regional operating teams and individuals to ensure the right understanding of S&OP and S&OE business processes, proper application of the system functionalities and waste reduction opportunities.
The role can be performed from Poland, Spain, Hungary, Germany or UK and we offer remote work possibility as well.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Best practices definition and implementation with regional teams.
- System functionality enhancements - Kinaxis / RapidResponse to support the Planning process.
- Interaction with other workstream on new requirements/system development.
- Coordinate system testing, process, and new functionalities training.
- Definition of standard reporting to support process and decision making across the globe.
- Definition of the right data to be consumed for analytics/ metrics and be the data steward, working in partnership with the data management team to ensure the right governance.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Business process knowledge – Demand Planning, Supply Chain, S&OP.
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language is considered as an advantage).
- Consultative ability, open for challenge.
- Strong communication skills (large team facilitations and training).
- Customer Focus.
- Ability to interact with different streams and different level in the organization to ensure best solutions for the business.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Inquisitive and willing to challenge the current status quo, focus on market best practices connecting with our industry reality.
- Kinaxis-RapidResponse, Infor M3 and other ERP systems with focus on planning functionalities.
- Economic and critical thinking skills.