Field Sales Representative - Mid-Atlantic/Building Products
Our OSB/Plywood division within Georgia Pacific Building Products is growing and we are seeking a Field Sales Representative to support our retail partners in the Mid-Atlantic region! If this sounds like a great fit for you, see below and apply today!
The Field Sales Representative will promote the sales of our OSB/Plywood product lines in the Mid-Atlantic region. Crucial to success will be identifying and building strong strategic partnerships with key purchasing decision makers and product influencers within the construction segment which include builders, general contractors, and other construction influencers to generate pull through sales at our direct accounts. Additionally, this person will cultivate relationships with dealers, distributors, and other direct/indirect customers. This is position is home-based anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Grow awareness and sales volume of GP specialty products within designated territory [volume and account specific goals]
- Analyze and build specialty programs with indirect and direct customers
- Set territory and account specific goals as well as develop a plan to achieve them
- Utilize the Market Based Management framework to assist in economic and critical thinking
- Actively work within Salesforce leveraging analytical and enablement tools
- Product Presentations – Conduct production demonstrations, discuss specific benefits and advantages of GP’s proprietary OSB/Plywood products to key influencers such as developers, specifiers, contractors, and distributors
- Visit jobsites to ensure product understanding by GCs and subcontractors
- Be a resource for product and technical information for direct and indirect customers
- Follow a pipeline of opportunities and other value-added products from specification to order fulfillment
- Extensive travel within territory (40-50% overnight)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years sales experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid US driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 75% (40-50% overnight)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience performing data analysis
- Experience in sales, including: making initial sales calls, innovation and problem solving, closing sales, and maintaining customer loyalty
- Sales experience in the Construction industry
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf