NOW HIRING A MONITORING ANALYST
Koch Ag and Energy Solutions has an exciting new opportunity within a new capability!!!! If you are looking for a new challenge with the ability to advance applications of technology, take a look at the Monitoring Analyst!!!! In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with multiple operating facilities! This is a great growth opportunity within our operations sites!
This role will work with internal customers in business, technical and operations teams applying knowledge and data analytics to solve business problems and enable faster and better decisions through broader and deeper process and equipment analysis.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leverage technology to automatically identify deviations, anomalies, trends, potential problems.
- Review processes/assets of responsibility (~25-50%)
- Validate potential issues and notify appropriate site contacts.
- Provide visibility and actionable insights to constraints that hinder asset and process performance.
- Communicate potential for asset failure and process performance deficiencies to the sites well before failure occurs.
- Build and maintain models that will automatically detect process and asset anomalies. (~25-50%)
- Work together with monitoring team and site resources on chronic problems or large opportunities where the combined skills of the team can help to solve problems (~10-25%)
- Support the development of work processes and tools to effectively deliver value to our partner sites. (~0-25%)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with process industry experience (understanding of chemical processes and associated equipment) OR industrial process /reliability experience
- Experience analyzing data in Excel sheets or other programs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of software and statistical methods for modeling
- Experience with Data management
- OSI PI or Power BI or MatLab or Python, etc. experience
- Knowledge of Reliability fundamentals
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf