This job posting is no longer active.
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high-performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Maintenance Technician based in Evansville, IN.
Shift for this position is 2nd
This position starts at$26.00/hour(negotiable based on experience) and external candidates are eligible for up to a$2,500 sign-on bonus.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Inspect and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems on machines and in the facilities.
- Perform predictive precision maintenance to identify and correct mechanical/electrical defects before machines fail
- Maintain operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels and meet customer demands
- Work with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Purchase parts required for repairs/projects
- Perform work at heights, around hazardous chemicals, confined spaces, etc.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in safety program
- Help meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with predictive or preventative maintenance systems
- Industrial maintenance
- Military maintenance
- Associate degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electro-mechanical field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Ability to isolate a circuit
- Experience using a multimeter
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.