Guardian Industries, a Koch company, is currently seeking an individual to fill the new position of Inside Sales
This position will be based at the México Division, located in El Marqués, Queretaro facility, and is a key position reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager. We hire individuals who are highly self-motivated and energetic, ambitious and career-oriented, flexible, quietly confident and competitive through teams and able to lead through influence.
Inside Sales position typically work in a shared office environment – making their job different from the face-to-face sales model pursued by outside sales reps at their client business location and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, customer service and other external industry resources.
This position is responsible of selling from an office via phone, email or online, rather than traveling to meet clients. Inside sales will focus in small transactional shared customers in order to maintain and increase share. Inside sales will be point of contact with the TSM´s and RSM for new opportunities, price monitoring, sales statistics and bring new transactional opportunities
• Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Reconcile variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
• Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer service to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
• Create statistical forecasts in Kinaxis RapidResponse (Guardian’s Forecasting Tool) by gathering, analyzing and validating information to develop a consensus demand forecast
· Bachelor’s College Degree
· English proficiency
· APICS certification a plus
· 3-5 years of industry experience
· Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
· Communication skills in English to be able to interact with all teams; influence, build relationships and facilitate
· Kinaxis RapidReponse or other statistical forecasting tool preferred
· Proficiency in excel
· Capability to work with data and translate into high level analysis to drive business decision in connection with demand planning process.
Guardian Industries is a diversified global manufacturing company with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for the commercial and residential construction industries. Through our Science & Technology Center, Guardian is at the forefront of innovation including development of high performance, energy-saving glass coatings and other advanced products. Guardian, our subsidiaries, and affiliates operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.