Polymicro in Phoenix, Arizona is looking to add an Electro-Mechanical Technician to their team. In this role, you will provide repair and preventative maintenance support to the entire facility to include all process equipment, facilities and engineering departments. Assist with design, fabrication and implementation of replacement equipment and equipment upgrades. This opening is for 2nd shift.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshoots and performs non-scheduled repairs of maintenance on all manufacturing equipment.
- Establishes, monitors, upgrades and performs manufacturing preventative maintenance at pre-determined intervals.
- As appropriate, schedules/arranges service or repairs for manufacturing equipment by outside service/repair technicians.
- Establishes, maintains and upgrades manufacturing equipment spare parts inventory, to insure all required spare parts are available.
- Organizes and updates all manuals for operation and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshoots/assists supervisor and operators in resolving process problems that affect the quality of the product.
- Design/modify manufacturing equipment to reduce cost and improve quality of products and processes.
- Evaluate new equipment for application in manufacturing.
- Instructs manufacturing personnel on proper maintenance procedures.
- Must be able to accurately and effectively repair/replace manufacturing equipment with no repetitive mistakes.
- Must be able to recognize and repair possible recurring problems in the manufacturing area.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical degree or higher in related field OR 2 or more years of direct experience
- Experience troubleshooting electronic and electro-mechanical equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf