Parts (Sand) Blaster
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Parts Blaster ( Shot / "Abrasive" Blaster )!
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility.
This role is 2nd shift 3:30pm - 2:00am (Monday - Thursday)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating steel shot blast high pressure equipment to achieve the desired blast profile from blueprints for each part or piece of equipment
- Operating the gauge to verify the blast profile while masking surfaces and attaining smooth/even surfaces, following specifications
- During the day you may load on and/or unload parts from racks
- Prep/clean parts and surfaces using chemical cleaners such as acetone
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience with shot (parts) blasting in an industrial environment
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work in a blast hood
Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two (2) years’ experience shop (parts) blasting
- Previous experience in industrial painting
Physical Demands / Unusual Working Conditions:
- Walking, standing, stooping, crouching
- Some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Able to work in industrial environment
- Must be able to pass a respirator fit test
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf