We are seeking a Recruiter to join our Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) Team, who supports recruiting across the KSS US for our nonexempt workforce. In the Recruiter role, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for non-exempt manufacturing/operations hiring for Koch Separation Solutions in Wilmington, MA, and Willmar MN.
At Koch, we strive to create value for society in everything we do, and in doing this, we challenge the status quo across all levels (that is the norm here), we innovate, and we believe that pre-determined career paths/job descriptions and salary ranges/pay bans stifle value creation and the entrepreneurial/innovative environment we foster. We value authentic relationships and people who are passionate about identifying the right talent that aligns with our company culture.
This role will be a hybrid role located near Wilmington, MA or Willmar, MN.
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own full-cycle recruiting for hourly manufacturing and skilled trades, focusing on partnering with hiring supervisors to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against business needs, and apply interviewing techniques to assess for culture fit and knowledge
- Coach and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication
- Manage the candidate engagement, while providing a positive experience and maintaining responsive communication, ultimately making Koch a preferred employer to our candidates throughout the recruiting process. Create a brand-worthy, inclusive candidate experience that helps us attract talent.
- Build, communicate and executive effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates both internally and externally
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Positively influence change and company culture across talent solutions team, customers, and business partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- Recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Experience with relationship management, specifically developing and maintaining strong partnerships with key customers
- Experience building, communicating, and executing recruiting strategies that drive a diverse slate of qualified candidates
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fluent in Spanish
- Recruiting experience in manufacturing/operations
- Experience building partnerships with local organizations (high schools, tech schools, local workforce, etc.) to build a pool of qualified candidates
- Experience utilizing on-line searches and database searches to identify high potential candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, open web, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM’s (Talemetry, Salesforce, Smashfly, Pipedrive, etc.) to pipeline, track, and network with talent
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf