Media Planner (i360)
i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of technology
i360 is seeking a Media Planner to plan, optimize, and execute digital media campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with a variety of ad tech products and is willing to stay up to date with industry best practices.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate the planning, targeting, placement and measurement of online media for select clients and partners
- Organize large-scale paid media programs across multiple ad tech partners including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and Pinterest
- Execute the placement of display, search, video and OTT/CTV ad campaigns through various ad tech stack.
- Responsible for end-to-end tracking of campaigns and multi-variant testing across marketing initiatives
- Perform campaign reporting and analysis through analytical tools to examine buy performance using inputs from clients and media platforms as well as internal analysis and polling
- Provide thought leadership to create long-term performance improvements against client KPIs
- Keep current in traditional and online marketing technologies and innovations
- Utilize your strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail and presentation ability
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of Digital Media/Marketing experience that includes Facebook ads (paid or organic)
- 1+ years of experience managing multiple projects at one time and effectively assessing and prioritizing workload regularly. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 2+ years of media buying/planning experience
- Experience managing complex digital media campaigns involving multiple KPIs
- Previously worked with programmatic ad platforms: The Trade Desk, Xandr, Verizon, etc.
- Previously worked with social ad platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Working knowledge of third-party Internet analytics and research tools: SEM Rush, Funnel, Dataroma, Tableau, etc.
- Experience supporting the planning and buying of television, radio and out-of-home ads
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com