Regional Reliability Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Guardian Industries has an immediate opening for a Regional Reliability Manager – Operations Excellence. Ideally, this role can be based out of our corporate headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI (greater Detroit area), but also has flexibility to be based near one of our facilities in the United States or Mexico. The Regional Reliability Manager will be responsible for new and existing reliability process transformation, development, and improvements. The selected individual will create value by contributing in a collaborative on-site environment, as well as communicating with Guardian manufacturing facilities throughout the world remotely. This position requires regional and international travel.
The desired candidate will provide technical reliability knowledge to support complex, multi-disciplinary technology advancement projects. The Regional Reliability Manager will effectively interact with regional operations and local plant personnel to develop a point of view on current and future reliability and maintenance improvements. This requires strong interpersonal & leadership skills with the ability to influence people & practices. The Regional Reliability Manager will drive long-term value creation for Guardian Glass by supporting initiatives for both asset life cycle and stable operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in setting the vision for reliability for the region/globally and priorities for reliability improvements for Guardian operations to maximize operational performance. Possess an open mind with a strong desire to work with and contribute to an innovative team
- Build relationships with the Operations organizations through constant engagement to improve operational performance and translate their needs into reliability activities. Work as one team in the field by developing a shared vision
- Work with other Operations Excellence capabilities for transformation projects: Capital project for float and fabrication operations, Uptime improvement projects, Equipment life cycle analysis, Maintainability analyses
- Engage in the Guardian reliability transformation and support the operations team on the plan for execution (Reliability Knowledge, Change Management, Equipment Asset Strategies)
- Function as a resource for the follow up on equipment reliability issues to enable continuous improvement (Major Breakdown RCA, FMEA leadership capability). Drive proven practice development and implementation across plants
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering OR ten (10) or more years' manufacturing/production experience in lieu of a degree
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in engineering, reliability, and/or maintenance with manufacturing process knowledge within an enterprise
- Experience in engineering or maintenance leadership positions with fundamentals in reliability and maintenance work-flow processes. Drive organizational change by leading by example and through influence
- Experience presenting information to technical and non-technical groups. Solid technical writing and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Willing and able to travel regionally and internationally to Guardian sites up to 15% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Educational or work experience and experimental foundation in engineering, reliability, maintenance strategies. Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) would be an added advantage
- Basic data analysis using statistical tools, knowledge in economical thinking
- Project management and executing of projects that require multi-functional involvement
- Lean/Six Sigma Experience (Green / Black Belt)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.