Associate Sales Engineer
Have you recently successfully completed your studies and perhaps even already have some first professional experience? Are you looking for an attractive start in an international company with excellent development opportunities? Then we are looking for you to strengthen our sales team at our office in Sweden. This role will offer you a steep learning curve, you will learn our products, build yourself a network and grow your Sales career within the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support customers via inbound calls and emails for technical questions including tooling, product selection, product specifications, etc.
- Understand the end customer technical needs and offer them a complete Molex solution including technical information, documentation, samples, etc. to convert them into a valuable lead
- Conduct pre-qualification, qualification and lead creation activities for inbound technical inquiries
- Work closely with the Sales Engineers to understand their role and support them (customer visits, meetings, etc.)
- Proactively work on phone campaigns
- Actively follow up on all exhibition leads and participate in marketing events (e.g. exhibitions and marketing campaigns)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of electronics, electrical, mechanical or similar
- Effective communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team and engage potential customers
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and English
What Will Put You Ahead
- First commercial experience is a plus
- Any additional European language is a plus
What We Offer
- You will work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment
- Something special – a community in which sharing knowledge is as important as personal development
- Humility, respect, customer focus – some of our guiding principles (click here: https://www.kochind.com/about/business-philosophy to learn more about it)
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment
Supercomputers, smartphones, autonomous driving. You'll find our innovative spirit in the technologies that are changing our world and improving our lives. Our team consists of over 50,000 employees in over 40 countries, yet our values and beliefs unite us. As a member of Koch Industries, one of the largest non-listed companies in the world, you will have a variety of development opportunities in different companies, markets, and locations. In everything we do, we strive to continuously improve, transform, and reinvent ourselves to deliver the greatest possible value to our communities, our customers, and our company. Get ready for new challenges and experiences.