As our new Product Manager, you will be responsible for our product development life cycle and executing on your plans. Your brief has both a worldwide mandate and a regional requirement to understand our customer needs for network structured cabling.
This new role offers plenty of scope to bring your product management experience, from which you will be expected to deliver your ideas and to drive value to our business. Key goals include identifying market opportunities through research and collaborating with sales to support the business plan. Then taking these opportunities to delivery timely product introductions by coordinating a range of departmental teams, from technical, supply chain to manufacturing.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- As a product manager you will be responsible for leading the execution of a product roadmap for structured cabling features and contribute to the development lifecycle and continual improvement of the business.
- You will need to work with a wider team, including sales and customers, to gather clear wants and needs to develop into a coherent business and then product plan.
- A key regional focus will be supporting the North American and European regions, with some travel to the US.
- Define, analyses and communicate product metrics to capture new features and enhancements.
- Bring key business skills to enable monitoring, planning, execution, and delivery of projects on time, in budget, and within the defined scope. Tracks status and manage teams to mitigate issues and risks.
- Support and advice to other product team members around the world, which involves organizing product weekly/monthly reviews across multiple time zones.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A good understanding on how to measure market and customer demands, plus the ability to review innovation and trends in a technological B2B environment. It would help but not essential if you have experience within a technology/IT sector.
- A proven record and experience as a product manager.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, other relevant experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, and capable of presenting data accurately and efficiently.
- A good command of English, both written and verbal is essential.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to manage projects to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritizing effectively.