REMOTE IT Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce)
Are you a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about your craft and want to be a key contributor in driving transformation? It is an incredibly exciting time to join the Guardian team as a REMOTE IT Business Systems Analyst. You will assist in accelerating Guardian’s value realization from our Commercial transformation efforts as we look to expand our use of Salesforce and other digital tools to better serve our business customers.
The Business Systems Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business, IT technical teams and technology providers. This key role will partner with the business to deliver both tactical and strategic solutions, ensuring initiatives provide expected business value through project execution, collaboration, and stakeholder communication. Success will be achieved by leveraging your experience, leadership skills, a positive attitude as well as leveraging cross-functional relationships in helping to deliver process and technology solutions within a highly complex global environment.
This role is open to remote candidates throughout the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide business analysis expertise in support of our Salesforce Implementation
- Be a key member of an agile project team collaborating across business and IT technical teams ensuring that deliverables are aligned to prioritized requirements and business needs
- Challenge the business assumptions so that requirements and delivered solutions meet current/future needs
- Make recommendations and proposals for implementation of business process and customer experience
- Work closely with the Commercial Transformation team to highlight issues, risks, and support delivering to the project deadlines, achieving an appropriate balance between time, quality, and cost
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across Technology, Business customers, and Software partners to ensure that we are supporting the projects and business goals
- Support the Product Owner in writing acceptance criteria, hosting discovery sessions, grooming sessions, etc. for the sprint work within Salesforce
- Coordinate with the technical leads to understand the estimate of cost for various options available and translating that effort/cost in business-friendly terms to the Product Owner
- Write the solution design for all Configurations items and work closely with the dev team for all technical Solutions Design
- Collect and analyze business functional requirements to produce design documents, functional specifications, and business process maps to facilitate project scoping and initiation
- Liaise with Data Management Office to ensure adherence to MDM and analytics strategies
- Collaborate with QA and other team members to support solution testing
- Facilitate and document reported defects and maintain solution status
- Review existing business processes to determine where automation / improvements will drive efficiency. Recommend uses of software functionality, design solutions
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT members to identify appropriate internal or external solutions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Business, Computer Science, closely related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT roles, preferably with an emphasis in supporting Salesforce
- Leadership Skills – Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated with strong sense of accountability, initiative, and the ability to work collaboratively or independently to accomplish results that meet the business priorities
- Previous experience in business process mapping, defining system requirements and test scenarios
What Will Put You Ahead
- Salesforce Knowledge with functional experience in both Sales and/or CPQ (Salesforce Admin certification preferred)
- Experience with declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Master data management and master data governance is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) or equivalent Life Cycle Management tool
- Experience working in Agile based methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Broad general IT skills and knowledge (productivity tools, SDLC tools, general industry knowledge)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $70,000 - $120,000 annually. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf