John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivaled research, development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
We are currently looking to hire a Maintenance Technician, 2nd shift (3:30pm-2:00am, M-TH) to be part of our manufacturing maintenance team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safety first mentality that values risk identification and personal ownership
- Troubleshoot, identify, and perform corrective and preventative maintenance on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulics systems
- Use electrical test equipment, as needed for repair and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment while wearing all required PPE
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs when required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous electrical maintenance experience
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...)
- Ability to read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic background
- Diagnostic experience with the following equipment: CO2 laser metal cutting systems, waterjets, CNC Machines and Robotic Welders)
- 5+ year's electrical maintenance experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/industrial type setting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf