Georgia-Pacific, LLC is now hiring a Reliability Manager for our Spartanburg, SC Corrugated facility. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven individual with a passion for excellence in Safety, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, and Customer Focus. The Reliability Manager is a key leader for the corrugated facility, responsible for improving the corrugated facility’s manufacturing performance through machine availability via improved equipment reliability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement an effective predictive and preventive maintenance strategy
- Foster a safe work environment, ensuring the maintenance team is practicing “best safe work practices”, and leading the identification and mitigation of all work hazards for the jobs performed prior to work commencing
- Collaborate with operations leaders to ensure equipment/asset availability that will best meet customer requirements
- Direct the supervision of all plant maintenance functions involving equipment, buildings, systems, and grounds to include electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pipe fitting, and welding
- Prioritize work orders for maximum value creation and machine up-time
- Coach, mentor, and assess performance of team to increase optimal results
- Hold the team accountable for performance, including schedule adherence and quality of work (i.e. repairs, rebuilds, and installs performed in a precision manner) Leading and facilitating operational and cultural changes with positive results
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing/industrial environment OR military leadership role
- Experience with financial analysis in relation to costs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
- Continuous improvement experience and/or education
- Knowledge of equipment servicing, planning/scheduling, mechanical and electrical maintenance, and plant/project engineering
- Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system
- Experience establishing and/or administering a Predictive/Preventive Maintenance program and tracking results
- Knowledge of PLCs, drives, servos, motors and instrumentation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf