PLATING - LINE 1 SHIFT B WWT OPERATOR
Plating Waste Water Treatment Operator
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate and troubleshoot the Wastewater Treatment System
- Operate and troubleshoot the ICP/AA
- Understand environmental regulations relating to the identification and handling of hazardous, universal, and industrial waste.
- Handle hazardous, universal, and industrial waste from the plant.
- Coordinate with maintenance on any repairs
- Willing and able to work any shift (up to 12 hours), holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours; lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly as needed
- Requires hand, arm, back, and leg strength; Also, bending, and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior environmental experience preferred
- Must be able to operate fork truck.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner around varying hazards.
- Basic pump knowledge
- Knowledge of chemical titrations
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf