Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, WI location is seeking a Finishing Tech to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly
Shift: 12 hour rotating nights (5pm-5am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up jobs for pad printers, laser, assembly lines, and other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventative maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other recordkeeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leaders and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while troubleshooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and make adjustments to equipment/processes as needed
- Assure hire level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete all required batch record and/or device history file/documentation
- Prioritizing demanding workloads and completing tasks proactivel
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) or more years of manufacturing, industrial, or assembly line experience
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Injection Molding
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing machinery
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf