Automation (Machine) Operator
Automation (Machine) Operator
Our Georgia-Pacific, Dixie facility in Leominster, MA, is having a Hiring Event Thursday, May 26th, from 7am-11am and 1pm-6pm. We will be doing tours, on the spot interviews and offers for qualified and interested individuals. Application assistance will be provided as needed.
Are you looking for a career with a company that values growth from within? Are you looking for a career rather than a job? Do you enjoy working in a team environment to meet production and quality goals? Georgia-Pacific is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as Automation Operators in Leominster, MA, in the production of cutlery. Automation Operators create value by working as a team to ensure the safe operation of automation systems and injection molding machines to create a quality product. These are exciting positions with opportunities for growth and advancement. Pay rate starts at $18 per hour (including shift differential) and also includes a $1000 sign-on bonus, payable on start.
Our Automation Operators adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and work twelve (12) hour fixed night shifts (6pm-6am), including holidays, weekends and overtime as needed. Backgrounds that may fit our Automation Operator include: Manufacturing, Industrial, Factory, Plant, Plastics, Injection Molding.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operates molding machines, automation systems and robotic components to meet safety, quality, reliability, and production goals
- Maintains accurate production counts, reliability standards and reportable downtime
- Performs continuous physical checks of product quality throughout the shift
- Writes work requests for machine repair using a computerized work request system
- Assists other team members with operation and troubleshooting responsibilities
- Performs shift change duties such as writing shift reports and touring the machines and discussing any issues with oncoming Automation Operator
- Maintains good housekeeping
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using a computer in a work environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com