SRG Global, Inc,. a Guardian company, is one of the largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and household appliance industries with a manufacturing presence in major world markets. SRG Global is looking for a Launch Technician for their Evansville, IN location.
Pay for this role is $22.00.hr
Schedule is Mon-Fri 6am-2pm (can be flexible)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental and safety concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment
- Support Launch CFT and plant personnel in pre-production trials, complete sample request forms, logistical moves of product within the plant, inventory management of trial parts, support dimensional studies, develop Work Instructions and other applicable documentation to support out Quality Management system, support the CFT and APQP Engineer to meet or exceed IPSO requirements, take on a train the trainer mentality, asset management, coordination of on-site cell layouts, establish FG and WIP lanes and confirm compliance, develop 5s standards and support continuous improvement activities related to product launch
- Passion for teamwork and or "One Team"
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ year experience of IAFT Quality Management System and ISO 17025 calibration systems
- 1+ year experience with plastic injection molding, plating, painting, assembly and MP&L processes
- 1+ year experience of Forklift Operation
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years experience of IAFT Quality Management System and ISO 17025 calibration systems
- 2+ years experience with plastic injection molding, plating, painting, assembly and MP&L processes
- 2+ years experience of Forklift Operation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf