Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Are you an experienced and skilled Electrical Maintenance Supervisor seeking an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your performance? If so, Flint Hills Resources (FHR) has a career opportunity at our Pine Bend refinery in Rosemount, MN in our Asset management team leading a team of skilled maintenance technicians servicing our Refineries Electrical distribution equipment. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you!
Flint Hills Resources is a different kind of company, we are privately owned, eligible to work a 4/10 schedule and our compensation philosophy is based on the value you create. Come realize your full potential and join our
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead an Electrical Preventative Maintenance and Operating crew for the Refinery’s electrical distribution system
- Develop your employees to advance both their individual and team performances
- Understand the needs of team for safe long term refinery support
- Develop strong relationships within maintenance, operations, asset management, and other capabilities to drive collaboration and improvements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Electrical experience background (i.e., 480, 5KV and 15KV systems)
- Maintenance supervisory experience (informal/formal)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous work experience with field maintenance in bargaining unit
- Previous experience working in and around process equipment
- Experience with 70E compliance requirements
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf