Shipping /Receiving Clerk
Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join their warehouse team in their Wilmington, MA facility! This role will provide warehouse and shipping support to manufacturing and sales teams.
This is a 1st shift position working 8:00AM-5:30PM, Monday-Friday with some OT possible.
Koch Separation Solutions is a part of Koch Industries, one of the world's largest privately held companies with over 130,000 employees world wide.
For more than five decades, Koch Separation Solutions, Inc. (KSS), has led the way in developing innovative membrane technologies that serve a diverse range of industries and applications around the globe. KSS provides comprehensive separation solutions to many markets, including municipal, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences and industrial processes. focused on helping thousands of its customers to recover high value products, reduce their water footprint, increase productivity, and reduce costs. KSS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston but has employees located worldwide.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pick , pack and process sales orders including all shipping paper in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receive raw material and route to proper area
- Complete cycle counting and inventory on stored materials
- Process inventory transactions
- Move material throughout the facility using a stand-up forklift
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in the shipping field or in a related area.
- Experience operating a stand-up fork lift.
- 6+ months experience utilizing a computer in a work setting.
- Frequent lifting of materials and elements up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, stretch and crouch.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment under varying temperatures and conditions.
- Able to wear safety glasses, hearing protector and safety toe work shoes.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience processing international shipments
- Knowledge of cycle counting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf