Flint Hills Resources in Corpus Christi, Texas is hiring for a Rotating Equipment Technician (Industrial Millwright)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform quality rotating equipment repairs (Pumps, Steam Turbines, Compressors and Gear Boxes)
- Use toolbox procedures to ensure consistency of repairs
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of experience working as a rotating equipment mechanic on Industrial compressor overhauls OR completed coursework in AAS Industrial Maintenance/Millwright or related field
Physical Demands or Unusual Working Conditions:
- Ability to participate on the after-hours, on-call, or rotation schedule
- Ability to climb a minimum of 75 feet
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs
- Ability to apply a pushing and pulling force in excess of 50 lbs
- Ability to work in high, precarious places
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work in various outdoor weather conditions
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years of experience working as a rotating equipment mechanic on Industrial compressor overhauls
- Advanced troubleshooting skills, knowledge of Vibration Analysis, and Hydraulics
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf