We are looking for an Industrial Engineer at SRG Global in Ripley, TN. The Industrial Engineer will be a shared resource partnering with cross functional teams, value streams and/or capabilities to seek and implement the largest opportunities. All phases of the manufacturing environment are in scope, including safety, continuous improvement, design and development of new business, and transformation.
The Industrial Engineer will directly advance the SRG Global vision by leveraging resources to focus on projects that create a competitive advantage and continuously identify and stop functions that erode value to the business.
The ideal candidate will align with SRG Global management philosophy while most importantly having a solid foundation of virtues. Being a team player, quick learner, self-motivated, innovative, detail orientated, organized, and having excellent communication skills are required for this role.
This role has can be flexible with time spent in both Ripley, TN and Newbern, TN based on candidate location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engineer safety solutions into manufacturing methodologies
- Project Facilitation – leverage decision making framework
- Coordinate critical milestone – resources and timing
- Manufacturing Transformation – through vision alignment, strategically incorporate innovation.
- Support Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Continuous Improvement – VA/VE, OBC, Kaizen
- Waste Elimination
- Value Stream Mapping
- Root Cause Analysis
- New Business – design/development
- Partner with MP&L to establish manufacturing method
- Material flow, warehousing, constraint management
- Design/Develop/Implement process layouts
- Maintain CAD model of facility layout
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or minimum of 3 years of working experience in the Industrial Engineering field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding, plating, painting, assembly, and MP&L processes
- Experience with Microsoft office products
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf