We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. The Materials Manager will manage all aspects of material flow in our plant including warehouse activities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Able to advance Vision and Culture through team
- Develop the capabilities in your team to maximize their contribution based of business priorities, leading us to a competitive advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage a safe and disciplined work environment
- Drive 5S in the materials department and the plant to world class standards
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the organization and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Establish strategy and best practices for staff to ensure achievement of overall business objectives
- Be a transformative change agent
- Understand a Kanban system to ensure WIP and FG stay at targeted levels
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years in a leadership role in the Supply Chain area
- Specific inventory management experience
- Experience managing inbound and outbound distribution
- Demonstrated leadership in management capacity is required
What Will Put You Ahead
- ERP experience with emphasis in MRP, utilizing CMS (Epicor) or similar software
- Experience with implementing and managing Kanban systems is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing material flow and planning
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf