Brand Manager, Strategic Initiative
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About the CORDURA® Brand
For 55 years, CORDURA® brand fabrics have empowered consumers to boldly take on their world. From mountain summits to city streets, the world’s leading brands in the apparel and gear industries look to CORDURA® for best-in-class fabric performance. CORDURA® fabric is even utilized by some of the world’s leading militaries to protect their soldiers.
We are constantly focused on the innovation and transformation of the CORDURA® brand – to make it more powerful for our mill partners, brand customers, and the consumers that engage with them. That’s why we’re looking for a Brand Manager, Strategic Initiatives to join us on the journey.
About The Role
The CORDURA® Brand Manager will be responsible for owning strategic initiatives that span across regions. You will work closely with the regional Brand Managers and partner with business development in these regions to develop and assist with marketing strategies that maximize the ability to win these programs. You will develop strategies and initiatives that grow CORDURA® brand equity with B2B customers and B2C audiences.
As a member of the global brand team, you will engage with team members around the world to strengthen the CORDURA® brand and help to deliver on our global business vision.
The CORDURA® Brand Manager must be a strong strategic thinker with a proven ability to develop brand strategies that grow brand equity and enable conversion of new business opportunities. This role also requires strong experience in collaborating well with cross-functional partners. Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with creative thinking and solution generation will be critical to be successful in this role.
If this sounds like a role for you, we have a fantastic opportunity. CORDURA® fabric is experiencing rapid growth, and in this role, you will have the opportunity to be a thought-leader that drives the evolution of a fast-growing brand and takes the business to new heights.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Create creative and impactful solutions that support global and regional marketing programs.
- Own the global on-product branding process and experience, ensuring a consistent brand visual identity across regions and ensuring customer fulfillment.
- Lead the annual resourcing and A&P plan for marketing in all regions – Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Find and execute innovative solutions for product fulfillment and define our product experience for our customers, not limited to tradeshows, customer meetings and on-the-go business tool kits.
- Collaborates closely with our Marketing Technology group to enhance and build our website brand presence and experience while balancing the needs of both B2B and B2C audiences.
Mill & Brand Marketing Development
- Develop and champion marketing programs and tools for our mill network that better communicate the value and power of CORDURA® fabric to potential brand customers.
- Interact with mill and brand customers to better understand customer needs and consumer insights to drive improved marketing activation.
- Collaborate with agencies to develop campaigns and content that deliver on the brand strategies you define.
- Support CORDURA® brand at key events such as trade shows, retail meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with other major functions – such as sales and business development, product management, R&D, etc. – to ensure marketing alignment with key priorities.
- Work as key contact across various departments and regions to ensure brand integrity and protection and utilize critical thinking skills to investigate concerns.
- Establish communication flow for exchange of marketing best practices globally.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience developing and successfully executing brand and marketing strategies
- Experience managing multiple vendors
- Experience leading and managing multiple complex large-scale projects/initiatives
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing (global experience will put you ahead)
- Experience with cross-functional team engagement and collaboration
- Ability to travel for work up to 20%, including international travel, overnight travel, and occasional weekend travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience developing marketing experiments that test new ideas and insights
- Experience managing people
- Experience with textile or ingredient brands
- Experience engaging with senior leadership
- Conversational or proficient in multiple languages
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.