INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
As the Recruiting Manager you will be responsible for developing a team to recruit for INVISTA operations throughout the U.S and Canada. In this role you will be both a recruiter and leader by actively recruiting for some of INVSITA’s open roles. You will collaborate with hiring managers and HR business partners across INVISTA to fully understand talent needs. The ideal individual will have a high sense of urgency, handle multiple competing priorities, develop customer relationships, and lead the recruiting capability. Lastly, you will be passionate about identifying the right talent that aligns with our company culture to help drive transformation.
This position is open to remote working opportunities but with a preference for this role to sit in Wichita, KS, Houston, TX or Atlanta, GA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead, inspire, onboard, and develop the capabilities of recruiters to effectively partner with the business to source, recruit, and hire talent, while providing an exceptional consumer experience
- Build and sustain meaningful relationships with our leadership teams, hiring managers, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Own critical requisitions to support operations roles within INVISTA
- Provide mentorship, coaching, guidance, and career/capability development to members of our team
- Ensure the team is connected to the overall Operations Vision as well as their understanding and application of our principle-based culture
- Leverage market insights to support the development and execution of recruiting strategies that support our customer’s current and future needs based on knowledge of the business and the markets in which we operate
- Holding recruiters accountable to attracting and hiring contribution-motivated early career talent
- Own the day-to-day design and implementation of recruitment processes and deliverables, responding proactively to the ever-changing business needs and acting with agility and speed.
- Actively manage third party recruiting agencies that includes military recruiting
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience coaching, developing, or leading a team while managing a small requisition load
- Experience consulting on and developing proactive recruitment strategies
- Experience with relationship management and service delivery, specifically cultivating and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with key customers
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of experience in hiring/recruiting (experience could be as a hiring supervisor, interviewer, recruiter, connection/volunteer network member, etc.
- Experience working with or on remote teams
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf