European Marketing Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen as we are looking to hire a European Marketing Assistant to join our large and dynamic Global Strategic Marketing team. Molex is looking for a versatile and enthusiastic candidate who wants to develop their career in marketing!
Our distribution network is key to Molex’s success, and the European Marketing team play a pivotal role in the development, implementation and performance of strategic partnership marketing programs and communications initiatives.
Reporting to the Regional Distribution Marketing Manager, this role involves a variety of tasks that cover all aspects of marketing and communications. You will support the development and execution of our marketing plans to achieve the objectives agreed upon with key internal and external stakeholders.
If you are a self-starter with an enthusiastic approach, then this varied and exciting role is for you! This is a hybrid role and plays a pivotal part of a dedicated team based in Farnborough, UK, with the occasional opportunity for travel and/or event attendance.
Job Title: European Marketing Assistant
To support the implementation of agreed distribution marketing programs and to assist with the communication and marketing of Molex products and solutions to and through the European distribution network.
· Support with the implementation of strategic account marketing plans in association with the European Distribution Marketing Manager and key stakeholders.
· Coordinate relevant content and sales tools for distributor sales enablement platform, maintaining user experience and site interface.
· Facilitate and procure resources for our distributors and external vendors, ensuring they have the content and imagery needed for successful program execution.
· Review, revise and approve incoming content before launch of digital campaigns, marketing initiatives and events.
· Assist in the ongoing development of our marketing communication programs, contributing ideas and supporting with the creation of distributor-facing content.
· Support the distribution team with the execution of tradeshows and events, including collateral creation and management of giveaways.
· Oversee measurement and reporting of marketing communications tactics where appropriate, providing recommendations for discussion and improvement.
· Work with regional counterparts, outside agencies and freelancers as needed to accomplish the strategic Regional Distribution Marketing objectives.
· Act as a brand steward for Molex: Ensure alignment with the Molex brand while addressing requirements of the Distribution audience to ensure consistency in the network and continuously audit adherence to our brand identity.
· Marketing, business, or communications qualification.
· Exceptional attention to detail with proficiency in spelling and grammar is a must.
· Experience of working to multiple deadlines and prioritising your workload to suit team needs.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a wider team.
· Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, as well as general PC skills including Microsoft Office.
· Competitive salary
· Good Occupational Pension Scheme
· Healthcare cover
· Leisure/gym membership contribution
· 25 days holiday plus bank holiday’s
· Career development and progression opportunities