Sales Development Account Manager – EMS (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about Digital Sales and improving the customer experience? Then we are looking for you to join our Molex team. In our Sales Development Account Manager (m/f/d) role you will develop strong relationships with our EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) partners, build and maintain sales pipeline and identify new business opportunities. This includes opportunity to promote and sell our brought connectivity product portfolio to drive profitable growth within the European region.
This is an office-based (Walldorf/ Eindhoven/ Barcelona) role with home office flexibility – travel requirement around 15%.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive profitable growth within a defined Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) customer base.
- Develop, foster, and expand customer network by applying traditional and digital sales tactics.
- Manage and maintain individual pipeline.
- Provide support with Request for Quotations (RFQs) and pricing negotiations.
- Develop new and innovative ideas that enhance the customer’s experience.
- Capture both - technical and commercial customer requirements - in collaboration with multiple Business Units.
- Working together with our customers to understand their needs, challenges, and growth opportunities, and working with them to develop and deliver a customized growth strategy.
- Pro-actively drive the European coordination of applying global EMS strategies for assigned EMS customers including strong interaction with our Global Account Managers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skill.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize and operate independently and effectively.
- Passionate about using modern and digital communication technology to develop and perform presentations and demos virtually and thinking in a creative, non-linear fashion.
- Able to analyze sales trends and changing market conditions and define success metrics within customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team and engage potential customer.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the electronics industry /EMS, would be a plus.
- Electronic application and connector knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience using SAP and Salesforce would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent in the field of electronics, electrical, mechanical, or similar would be a plus.
- Any additional European language skills would be a plus.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to combine Sales with digital strategies.
- You will work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment.
- Something special – a community in which sharing knowledge is as important as personal development.
- Humility, respect, customer focus – some of our guiding principles (click here: https://www.kochind.com/about/business-philosophy to learn more about it).
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment.
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars. You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society. Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.