Georgia-Pacific is looking for an MES Developer to join their team!
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partnering and collaborating with a diverse IT team including business analysts, architects, developers and vendors to create or optimize innovative technologies and solutions.
- Perform software development primarily using AngularJS, HTML, C#, and MS SQL through all stages of the application development life cycle.
- Refine requirements, define user stories, design, develop, test, and deliver innovative solutions to key stakeholders.
- Working with Business Systems Analysts, and directly with data consumers to develop data solutions for acquiring, managing, and publishing data.
- Partner with Process Control and Engineering capabilities to deliver solutions that are optimized for automation.
- Site visits for requirements gathering and implementation of solutions.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Willing to participate in On-Call support rotation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A bachelor's degree or at least 4 years of experience in a STEM related field (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math).
- Experience working from broad direction and requirements as opposed to detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Experience learning new technologies and managing multiple projects/tasks at a time
- Technical experience supporting or working in industrial, manufacturing or operations environments or applications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with OSI PI, Kepware, RSLinx or equivalent industrial communications software.
- Experience with Database management and performance tuning with MS SQL.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Experience with agile development processes and documentation.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $70,000- $150,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf