Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. We are seeking a motivated and self-driven Mold Repair to join our team in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Shift: 2nd Shift 2pm -10pm + a 4% Shift Differential!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Repair and revise molds and secondary tooling
- Troubleshoot complex mold problems and help keep production molds in efficient operating condition
- Communicate with internal customers mold related issues, providing technical support and tooling alternatives
- Assembly and disassembly of all components required in mold repair process
- Develop plan for mold revisions and repairs
- Evaluate new mold performance in production
- Set up and operate toolroom equipment, including manual and/or CNC
- Ensure the mold storage system is organized and updated
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mold repair or machining
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two-year degree in machine tooling or similar discipline; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Completion of apprenticeship program; or equivalent experience
This position does not qualify for VISA Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf