Material Handler Group Lead
This job posting is no longer active.
Phillips-Medisize in Clinton, Massachusetts is seeking a Material Handler Group Lead to help coordinate Material Handler Service team activities across multiple shifts. In addition, the Material Handler Group Lead will support Inventory Control and the production floor in the preparation of raw materials, packaging, component parts, work orders and labels. The Material Handler Group Lead will create value by keeping Inventory movements accurate and production running smoothly with minimal downtime and inventory accuracy issues.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the Material Handler Service team across multiple shifts
- Assign daily work, coordinate team schedules, develop and train team
- Always maintain inventory accuracy, both physically and in the ERP system.
- Review production schedule to stage upcoming jobs
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Determine drying needs based on material type and production schedule
- Proper identification tags on dryers and hopper locations with legible and accurate information
- Empty and clean hoppers at end of run, return unused material to warehouse
- Weigh all unused material and components, label with new quantity, return to warehouse
- Clean auxiliary equipment such as grinders, hoses, filters, loaders and containers
- Assemble and distribute all packaging, supplies and components to work station and molding presses
- Remove full boxes of product from molding/secondary areas and deliver to appropriate destination.
- Empty production floor garbage and prepare and load recyclables at the end of the shift
- Maintain communications with Production leads to meet production schedules
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in a manufacturing, production, warehouse, military, or agriculture environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Material handling experience
- ERP system experience like SAP, Oracle, Infor, IQMS
- Forklift experience
- Experience with RF scanners and warehouse inventory systems
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.