Commercial Transformation Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
The Commercial Transformation Specialist role for Nylon Intermediates is a new role to the organization supporting commercial team activities and priorities. This role is responsible for representing the commercial team on initiatives that are focused on improving current sales tools and process that streamline activities such as pricing management and analytics, contract development and management, forecasting, lead development, and customer insights.
This role will align with the commercial team vision and growth strategies and take ownership for driving these initiatives to help achieve growth goals. The selected candidate will be exposed to all the business teams inside Nylon Chemical Intermediates and take on commercial accounts to develop skills and knowledge for potential future commercial roles. Strong organizational, project management, and written and verbal communication skills are a must to be successful in this role. The ideal candidate must have a passion for collaborating with internal and external parties, a demonstrated commitment to the identification and execution of best practices, and have the ability to frame decisions and assess value propositions for growth opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in optimization of new commercial tools to more streamlined, effective, and intuitive alternatives which will assist the commercial team in the development and implantation of pricing, forecasting, contract management, and Salesforce CRM.
- Develop lead management process, including lead filtering, for internal team members or distributors along with quick and efficient forwarding of leads to the correct 3rd party.
- Develop reporting tools and i360 views and early lead screening.
- Work with commercial team to understand current pricing strategy and mechanisms by business, then help develop tools and best practices with pricing analytics that enable more real-time management of pricing.
- Increase knowledge of basic pricing formulas and contract formula best practices and work with the finance team to recommend which indices and usage factors (qpu’s)are appropriate.
- Own and manage small accounts, development of leads, collaborate with other commercial team members, and attend trade shows.
- Challenge and help commercial team identify and implement opportunities to improve performance
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years’ experience in Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain or other customer facing role
- Experience participating in process improvement projects and cross-functional project teams.
- Willing and able to travel up to 20-25% as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Salesforce and/or SAP
- Project Management experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.