Set Up Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Set Up Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5pm-5am
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support production and/or sampling by setting up, taking down, troubleshooting and problem- solving injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment for operation.
- Prepare the work cell and all necessary tools, components and equipment for production run or sample
- Review, complete and verify all required documentation
- Ensure and maintain all housekeeping rules
- Provide troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities, making recommendations where necessary
- Ensure and maintain quality requirements
- Operate injection molding machine and perform related duties as needed
- Some programs may have vision requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six (6) months or more experience in a manufacturing, production, agriculture, industrial or military environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating, setting-up, and troubleshooting injection molding machines
This position does not qualify for VISA Sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf