Group Leader Accounting (m/f/d)
Due to the economic growth of our company, we are looking for a full-time position to further strengthen our Finance & Controlling department in Hilden as soon as possible.
We offer you an individual training into a varied and demanding working environment in a modern industrial company with its own production
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Independent processing of current accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, assets).
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements) in accordance with German GAAP and US GAAP.
- Coordinate and support monthly closing process in our ERP to meet reporting deadlines.
- Professional management and supervision of finance team.
- Preparation of tax returns in collaboration with the internal and external tax advisers.
- Liaise with our business and our Indirect tax team to anticipate and address potential VAT issues/new registration requirements.
- Contact person for auditors and tax office – ensuring compliance with statutory deadlines.
- Increase our capability to perform accounting services for additional entities.
- Participation in special projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A successfully completed education as a tax clerk (m/f/d) or commercial education with further training as a stewardship accountant. Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field would be an advantage.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of finance.
- Good knowledge of accounting according to German GAAP. Good knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, focus on Excel.
- Independent, accurate and target-oriented way of working.
- Open, communicative personality, ability to work in a team, commitment, and flexibility.
- Fluent German and good English skills in spoken and written are essential.
- Embraces change, challenges status-quo.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Why Work For A Koch-Company
- A culture where integrity and compliance are top priorities
- Career opportunities at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth through reinvestments of 90% of earnings
- Intensive training, as well as competitive remuneration
- Varied range of tasks with great design and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths, combined with an open corporate culture