INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
INVISTA’s Performance Solutions business is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Account Manager. This position will be located in Kennesaw, GA.
INVISTA is continually looking to create long term value by embracing new technology and transforming how work is accomplished to create superior value for the customer by solving their unmet needs. This position is primarily responsible for account management, sales growth and market development for INVISTA’s North America Specialty Industrial Materials (SIM) Business, primarily the airbag sector. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing strategic account plans, call plans, and forming project teams to execute growth initiatives and maximize sales and profitability for the North American SIM Business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with the NA and Regional SIM Business Directors, Technical Marketing, End-use Applications Engineering, and key Plant Personnel to ensure comprehensive understanding of target accounts both domestically and globally.
- Drive growth by capturing insights and developing problem statements to update market points of view and understanding market value dynamics.
- Retention and expansion of accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape including direct and indirect competition.
- Provide direct account management and resource coordination
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve profitability of accounts leveraging economic thinking
- Lead cross functional product development teams to address particular opportunities at customers
- Manage relationships and interfaces on suitability, service and quality between INVISTA and customers
- Must be a self-starter, persistent, energetic and Customer-Focused
- Work with sense of urgency, curiosity, and creativity to identify opportunity and deliver results
The Experience You Will Bring
- Flourish within our Market-Based Management® culture.
- Economic and Financial Analysis Experience (Analytical Skills)
- Ability to develop strategic account plans
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An effective speaker and writer who can communicate effectively with both internal client management and external client groups.
- Ability to establish strategic relationships throughout the value chain. This includes, but is not limited to purchasing, technical, operations, and Senior Leadership.
- A self-starter, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision but in a team environment
- Assertive, highly motivated with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with business development, account management, or strategic sales role interacting with large, complex customers
- Experience with territory analysis, development, and/or management of strategic plans
- Ability to travel 20-40%, including overnight travel
- Experience in MS Office Software
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP Experience
- CRM (Saleforce.com) Experience
- Preferred experience within Automotive safety products
- Driving innovation outside of core business
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf